Bolton Street Synagogue is an open Jewish community affiliated with the Reform movement, rooted in tradition. We are dedicated to fostering Jewish culture, learning, spirituality, prayer and social action in a participatory and intimate environment.
- We embrace all who are interested in creating a Jewish life for themselves and their families by fostering an atmosphere of joyful Jewish observance and culture, characterized by openness, acceptance, and informality.
- We provide our children with a quality Jewish education.
- We strive to develop programs to meet the continuing educational desires of all our members.
- We encourage and empower congregants to become involved in all aspects of Bolton Street Synagogue. This includes participating in services, volunteering for committees and the Board, identifying members’ needs, creating new programs and activities, setting policies, voting on key issues, and working with lay leaders and the Rabbi and Cantor.
- We embrace Jewish traditions while being open to new interpretations of religious expression.
- We are committed to celebrating, supporting and providing Jewish life-cycle rituals for all members and their families.
We foster a sense of community within Bolton Street Synagogue.